Monday, September 12, 2011

Let the journey begin...


Since leaving home, I’ve decided to do a little blogging- an entirely new experience for me.  Partly to remind me to keep my eyes open while I am on this adventure and partly to give those at home a little piece of my experience here in Guatemala.  I have no idea what to expect from this endeavor- there is no real agenda or purpose.  I hope, however, that it will remind those that I love (and anyone who comes across it for that matter) that life, no matter where you are, should always be a adventure.  And more importantly, that how you choose to live your life and what you get out of the everyday experiences is solely up to you.... so always remember... enjoy the journey!!


A quote from Mark Twain that hangs on my favorite spot at home..the fridge:)...
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. 
So throw off the bowlines. 
Sail away from the safe harbor. 
Catch the trade winds in your sails. 
Explore. 
Dream. 
Discover."

No comments:

Post a Comment